DAAD Scholarship 2020 in Germany Postgraduate Courses Details
The German Academic Exchange Service is accepting the application for DAAD Scholarship 2020 in Germany Postgraduate Courses. DAAD scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for all International Students from around the world to Pursue Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs.
|Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Germany.
Course: Vocational Education and Personnel Capacity Building
Technische Universität Dresden
- Candidates From all Developing Countries.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- English Language Requirements: Depending on the chosen study program; please check the scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study program (CLICK HERE FOR BROUCHER)
List of Required Documents
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
Please Check Complete List & Requirements by CLICKING HERE
30th September, 2020